- Cadillac Escalade Collision RepairGene Townsend Auto Body repaired the damage on this Cadillac Escalade. The repair included replacing the vehicle's front bumper and hood.
- Rear Bumper ReplacementWe replaced the right rear bumper on this Cadillac with just 7 days in our shop. Gene Townsend Auto Body is San Diego County's best value in collision repair.
- Toyota Camry Front Bumper Replacement This Toyota sedan received a new front bumper in El Cajon, CA. In 7 days we replaced the bumper and all the components behind it then blended all adjacent panels to match the hood.
- Lexus Right Quarter Panel Repair The right panel on this Lexus sedan was pulled and repaired to fix damage to the vehicle's body. We used Bondo putty to fix the exterior damage and a frame rack to repair damage done to the inner frame.
- Corvette Fender Repair & ReconstructionWe repaired and reconstructed the right fender on this 1974 Chevy Corvette. Gene, the auto shop's owner worked on this car himself using fiberglass material and blending the hood for a seamless finish.
- Complete Front Bumper ReplacementWe repaired and replaced major front bumper components on this Toyota truck. including 8.5 hours of framework. Gene Townsend Auto Body shop has been serving San Diego County for over 50 years.
- Corvette Bumper and Fender Repair We used fiberglass to repair the front bumper and right fender on this 2005 Chevy Corvette. We also replaced the right head lamp and returned the vehicle to its owner in 12 days.
- Before and After Dent Repair Gene Townsend Auto Body replaced the left quarter panel on this vehicle in El Cajon, CA. We cut off the damaged panel and welded on a brand new one with just 10 days in our shop.
- Auto Body RepairThis truck came into our shop with front end collision damage. We replaced the hood, front bumper, and headlamp. The hood and bumper were refinished to provide a seamless finish.
- Honda Civic Collision RepairWe replaced the rear bumper and tail lamp on this damaged Honda Civic. The full collision repair also included repairing the bent trunk, left quarter panel, and refinishing and blending with adjacent panels.
- Corvette Restoration We replaced the driver's side mirror and repaired the damaged door on this Chevy Corvette. Gene, the auto shop's experienced owner works on all Corvettes himself.
- Auto Body Repair Before and After This 5 day auto body repair included replacing the hood, front bumper, and grille on a vehicle in El Cajon, CA.
- Auto Collision Repair
This vehicle received 6 hours of frame work from Gene Townsend Auto Body in El Cajon, CA. The auto body repair included replacing the hood, left fender, left head lamp, and left mirror. In 12 days the vehicle was fully repaired and returned to its satisfied owner.
- Corvette Complete Restoration Gene Townsend Auto Body did a complete custom restoration of this Chevy Corvette. The vehicle came into the shop with extensive damage to the body, the interior, and the engine. The body panel was removed from the shell in order to work on both components simultaneously. The car was covered in bondo then sanded down to repair dents and create a smooth base. The car was then primed in preparation for its custom gold paint job. We refinished the engine and the frame before placing the vehicle's shell back onto the frame. The restoration was finished with a brand new custom interior. We specialize in custom Corvette restoration and have over 50 years of experience.
- Truck Frame Readjustment This picture shows what our process looks like when we pull vehicles on the frame rack. We used the frame rack to readjust the truck's damaged frame. This was done in our body shop in El Cajon, CA.
- Plastic / dash repair
- Stereo replacement or repair
- Upholstery repair
- Exhaust replacement or repair
- Tire and wheel replacement
- Glass & windshield replacement
- Mechanical repairs
Please fill your name!
Please fill your correct email id!
Please fill a valid phone no!
Please fill the correct captcha!
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the outstanding and professional work that you performed on our 2004 Mercedes E55 AMG. After our accident, I was concerned about the car looking as good as when we took delivery but upon completion of your work, it actually looked better. Everything was in perfect working order and we were delighted with the result.
Many thanks to your and your staff for a job well done. I am very grateful.